Tuesday, June 25, 2013

And So It Begins.

With my first full week of marathon training under my belt, I think that the Hal Higdon Novice 2 is actually going to work with my schedule. I modified it a bit, but the only thing I'm really sacrificing is some bike rides with my husband. Which sucks, but in the summer I'm a busy gal. And Friday's rest day will allow me to put in the requisite minimum 60 hours to study for my sommelier certification test... the same week as the Portland marathon! I can't wait to get up over fifteen miles, but I know I have to take it slow to avoid injuring myself. I will be the first one to admit that I may not be cut out for marathon running, but I'm already dreaming about it, and getting guilt about not running harder or farther. It's a weird, weird thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment